The Learning Center for Deaf Children
August 2006 — July 2012
Experience Background: Teacher's Assistant
* Create a safe, comfortable and fun atmosphere for the children from the age of 6to 12 years
* Demonstrated patience and understanding while managing difficult children
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
* following the instructions of the teachers and implementing routine programs
* Assist the teachers in preparing innovative and interesting learning materials, devise new teaching ideas in cooperation with the teachers etc...
* Supervision of the students in absence of the teacher
* Assist the teachers in training the students in various activities like sports, dance etc...
* Assist the teachers in maintaining records, collecting test papers, supervision of the test etc,
* Be caring and loving to the students and make them feel comfortable and safe