Vice President, Head of Americas Recruiting
April 2005 — Present
Oversee Talent Acquisition function for the Region including all aspects from management of all staffing and onboarding activities, to collaborating with Talent Management on development of key talent, to setting and implementing recruitment strategy, participating in succession planning efforts to branding. Managed staff of eleven professionals in Armonk, New York and Kansas City.
• Effectively managed teams that handled the full lifecycle recruiting of 2530 hires from 2008 to 2015. Average 417 people a year.
• Global Business Lead on project team for Success Factors Recruiting iCloud module implementation/integration
• Successfully managed implementation of global recruitment and onboarding practices in the Americas Region.
• Deputy to Global Head of Recruiting
• Revamp department and improved efficiencies by aligning recruiting and onboarding with business functions.
• Regional responsible for LinkedIn vendor management and employment branding activities.
• Launched improved graduate trainee program in the Americas. Since 2007 hired over 150+ participants
• Developed and implemented Key Performance Indicator database for global use to track and report on recruitment metrics.
• Improved applicant-tracking system - implemented SAP eRecruiting and led the global Recruiter training.
• Successfully lead Global Recruiting Community initiatives; Global project team leader for standardization of recruiting processes and evaluation of the use of Contingency and Retained search firms.
• Improved staffing and metrics reporting in a variety of projects such as Reinsurance Way of Sales, Recruiting scorecards, onboarding / LATAM, LATAM employment law seminar