Senior Editor, Work & Money
April 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Senior Editor, Work & Money at Refinery29, Inc.
Produce all branded content on Figment, the online community for young readers and writers.
• Manage Figment’s native advertising program (60+ digital campaigns in 12 months). Serve as main point-of-contact during campaigns: articulate and traffic deliverables, invoices, and budgets.
• Produce more than 300 pieces original content (contest, quizzes, blog posts, etc.) for clients including HarperCollins, Random House, and Scholastic.
• Track success of branded content using various analytics tools; analyze results to drive deeper engagement. Increased quiz completion rate from 1k entries/quiz to 4k+ entries/quiz.
• Produce, publicize, and host web chats with authors, drawing online audiences of up to 1000.
• Oversee a team of site editors, freelance writers, and interns.
Edited a number of titles including books for Cadillac, the Gramercy Park Hotel, and Starwood Hotels Group. Developed editorial content; worked closely with art director to create look and feel of titles; managed writers, copy editors, and photo editors.
Worked with Special Projects team to create books, apps, and special issues for all Martha Stewart titles. Books include Martha Stewart’s Handmade Holiday Craft.
Build creative team for each project; hire writers, designers, photographers, and copy editors. Collaborate with writer, designer, and client to create original content. Titles include: Read My Pins by Madeleine Albright and The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style.