In a few words: fashion maven, intimates/swim expert, ultimate foodie, wine & craft beer lover, travel bug, NYC enthusiast, freelance writer for @BlackboardEats NY edition.
Senior Account Manager
New York, NY, NY
Passionate fashion industry professional with track record of exceeding sales and business development targets. Self-starting team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Effective communicator of both results and new ideas. Diligent observer of ever-changing trends and directions in the industry.
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
Combining my three passions: fashion, food and travel.
June 2010 — Present
- Responsible for business development, sales forecasting, market research and commercial strategy
- Secured roughly $3M in event space and marketing sales, growing by over 124% from 2011 to 2013
- Manage over 250 active clients and pipeline of 1,500 in the luxury intimate apparel and swimwear industry
- Partner with clients to grow their customer base and develop marketing solutions
- Attend global trade events to identify new opportunities and strategies within the industry
- Create floor plans for 50,000 sq. feet of event space each season with AutoCAD architectural software
- Develop and lead industry events for vendors, buyers and press with marketing team
- Rebuilt sales and marketing collateral for business development and prospection
TransPerfect Translations, Translation Services
Business Development Intern
February 2010 — May 2010
- Supported sales team and accompanied Business Development Director on face-to-face sales meetings
- Updated client account information for accounting and finance audit
May 2009 — August 2009
Universität St. Gallen-Hochschule für Wirtschafts-, Rechts- und Sozialwissenschaften
Semester Abroad, European Business and Economics
BS Business Administration, Global Business Management & Marketing