Executive Team Leader - HR/AP Intern
June 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I take a great interest in helping others reach their own leadership potential and thrive in areas that are supportive and encourage growth as an individual and as a member of a team. I look forward to helping develop lead ership skills in tomorrow's youth while developing my career in Human Re sources to also...
• Selected as one of 230 for an 18-month professional development program for high-achieving diverse talent
• Complete business case studies and intensive projects to hone analytical, quantitative and communication skills
• Participate in four conferences hosted by industry leaders, such as Citi, Google, Credit Suisse, Deloitte and Target
• Developing leadership skills with a cohort of 24 other members over the course of four years
• Following a leadership curriculum through classes, workshops, experiential learning and community service events
• Learning the theory of Servant Leadership to serve others as a way of expanding service to individuals and institutions
Jobs and careers are constantly on the minds of millions of Americans. We may be hungry for success, but do we have the right training and skills to actually achieve success? Today’s infographic discusses the growing “Skills Gap” in the American...