Blo Blow Dry Bar
October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Solicited new and existing accounts to meet and exceed space rent goals through telephone
prospecting, outside sales calls and written communication.
• Maximized facility revenue by selling all facets of The Classic Center, working with the individual
needs of each client and exceeding expectations.
• Built and sustained customer relationships at multiple levels. Foster ongoing relationships through
persistence, professionalism and organization. Follow-up with accounts on a regular basis.
• Coordinated with the Sales department to effectively and efficiently process incoming sales business.
• Worked with Director of Marketing to prioritize and execute sales calls, maintain account relationships and increase new account sales.
• Communicated both verbally and in writing to team members to ensure high quality of service to
• Remained familiar with industry trends, competition and key customers within the region.
• Targeted selected customers for sales calls, ensuring focused delivery and execution of sales pitch.
• Served as United Way Loaned Executive for The Classic Center.
• Coordinated all aspects for tradeshows and events
• Researched and booked talent for applicable shows, review expectations and duties to booth talent
• Ensured adequate staffing for events and schedules all set-up times, technical, and other crews accordingly; supervised staff during events
• Attended and worked events to promote the brand and ensure consistency with how the brand is represented
• Researched new events to participate in
• Managed ISS Research Sponsored Athletes
• Completed demos at specific retail stores to promote brand awareness
• Coordinated all travel itineraries for staff, athletes and talent for events
• Managed ISS Research Ambassador program
• Researched and sought out new Ambassadors in targeted areas
• Scheduled demos in specific targeted regions provided by sales staff
• Served as a member ex-officio of all Panhellenic Council meetings with voice, but no vote
• Reported as required to the National Panhellenic Conference Area Advisor
• Met with the Presidents of the Interfraternity Council and the National Pan-Hellenic Council on a monthly basis
• Kept current statistics concerning the number of initiated members and new members of each Panhellenic Council member organization
• Responsible for all updates and revisions of the Elon University Panhellenic Council Constitution and Bylaws
• Managed the Panhellenic Cup program and keep track of chapters’ progress
• Planned and worked three events from beginning to end (approx. 30 guests per event)
• Designed approximately 30 room sets on TurboCAD
• Completed over 50 event timelines on ConCENtrics
• Met two different companies and clientele to design events at least three times before event
• Worked as event attendant at two conventions (100 guests), six weddings (ranging from 50-300 guests), one conference (2,000 guests), and one graduation
• Assisted in set up and take down of football, volleyball, basketball, and baseball games
• Worked scoreboard for volleyball and baseball games
• Completed promotional events during halftimes and quarters of basketball games
• Played all music at baseball games
• Served as the Panhellenic representative on the Elon University Greek Standards Board
• Selected and trained Panhellenic representatives for the Elon University Greek Standards Board
• Performed the duties of the President in her absence
• Served as the chair to the T-shirt committee
• Acted as the committee coordinator for all needed committees of the Elon University Panhellenic Council
• Advised and worked along with the Interfraternity Council Vice President, the National Pan-Hellenic Council Vice President and the leadership of all campus risk management entities
• Worked with the individual chapter social and risk management chairs to aid in the development of risk reduction and education policies and procedures
• Catalogued and compiled incoming recruit data in computer program, CoachWare
• Handled all football department related calls and answered questions and/or directed calls to corresponding coaches
• Fielded questions from clientele and coaches in the office
• Greeted incoming recruits and administered necessary paperwork