Stay Home Parent of Three Boys
January 2007 — Present
Stay- home parent: Kid wrangler. Management of household finances, healthcare, home maintenance, and school governance and volunteerism.
Volunteer Fundraising Event Coordinator–
* Planned and coordinated school events and fundraising efforts.
* Managed print, digital, and social media
* Facilitated vendor relationships
* Solicited donors, sponsors, and volunteers
* Managed and organized auction database- bidder information and donation organization
* Created and managed donor/sponsor prospectus
* Facilitated all communication between school board, parents, and staff
Volunteer Co-Chair of School Development Committee:
* Created a three-year comprehensive development plan
* Solicited capital campaign donations
* Co-created vision for future growth and success of the school
Passions: I am passionate about learning. As a social scientist at heart, I love to study human cultures, behaviors, and communication styles. I also enjoy reading, gardening, cooking, hiking, biking, singing, traveling, and trying new things while spending time with my three little boys.