IT Security Administrator
April 2012 — Present
• Installation and configuration of Windows Server as Domain controllers and application servers.
• Implementation & Configuration of ADS and Group Policies
• Developing and documenting policies and procedures for IT and IT security needs
• Experience in family of Microsoft Products like Active Directory, FTP, IIS, .Net, DHCP, DNS and MS Clusters
• Terminal services, along with VMware Server & Workstations
• Experience with patching tools like WSUS, and Shavlik
• Administer and manages the operational aspects of the Information Security systems including Cyber-Ark.
• Supported Production, Pre-Production, and Non-Production Servers depend upon SLA (Service Level Agreement). standards across the global environment
• Works very well in a team or independently
• Ability to meet demands and deadlines
• Technical support On-call 24/7
• Adapts quickly to changes in technology
• Strong focus on customer service and teamwork