November 2013 — October 2015
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Guest Servies attendant for all home games
Assisted in the planning and execution of a 5-day philanthropic initiative
Collaborated on and sold multiple theme days at the stadium
Completed online research about prospective clients
• Oversaw all athletic activity instruction for 300+ resident boys and girls ages 8 to 16.
• Managed an international staff of 12 which involved training, scheduling, and monitoring activity lessons for content and structure.
• Was responsible for all athletic program facilities and equipment, including inventory, placing orders to outside vendors, and regular maintenance of a 270-acre campus.
• Performed administrative duties such as answering office phones, giving tours, submitting weekly lesson plans, and filing disciplinary action forms.
- Planned and executed in-store shopping events
- Generated $5000 worth of business during a 2 hour event
- Used social media marketing to expand knowledge of the Madewell brand onto The George Washington University's campus
- Met monthly and semester goals in the areas of social media marketing, email capture, and event hosting
• Worked at a variety of events hosted at the 4,500 seat arena, including sporting, music, university, and political events.
• Interacted with campers ages 8 - 16 in all activities including athletics, meals, unstructured time, and in the living section.
- Elected to the position by a group of my peers
- Facilitated communication between the executive boards of multiple organizations concerning event planning, restructuring and enforcement of policy and personal relations
- Worked within a budget to meet financial deadlines and plan an appreciation event for the leaders in the George Washington Universities Female Greek Community
· Served food and beverages to reporters and racetrack personnel in the media tent.
· Assisted with set-up and checked supplies in preparation for weekend events.