March 2012 — Present
• Monitor research and explain account balance intercompany accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Review vendors and clients balances monthly and work with accounts receivable and payable to determine status and clear balances as necessary.
• Investigate intercompany mismatch and work with division accounting to resolve as needed.
• Process accounts payable and receivable journal entries regularly and during the monthly close process.
• Reconcile monthly bank accounts and daily reconciliations as necessary.
• Create monthly financial statements.
• Accounts receivable and payable duties including the generation of accrued invoices, statements and follow up on past-due accounts.
• Performs other duties as needed or assigned.