Senior Consultant — Salesforce Practice
July 2016 — November 2017
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I'm a taker of circuitous paths, follower of shiny objects, and adventurer for life. I love where human understanding and technology intersect. Eager to make processes streamlined and lives easier, I look to bring levity and light to all I do.
roundCorner is a Salesforce.com solution provider offering products and professional services that help nonprofits, public media stations & institutions of higher education unlock the value of their greatest asset – a lifetime relationship with their constituents.
– Created complete fiscal year development strategy encompassing everything from the annual fund to major gifts for a $1.5M eighteen month goal
– Configured and implemented Salesforce as the CRM for donor relation management
– Development of gift policies, procedures, correspondence, and documentations where none
– Collaborated on creation of marketing materials for stewardship
– Collaborated to implement the following business processes and workflow in Salesforce: named giving opportunities, planned giving documentation, architectural conceptualization for a major gift table, major gift donations; multi-year scholarship donations, creation and categorization of contact records for prospective advancement contacts, resolution of duplicate gift handling, departmental reporting needs, aggregation of internal multi-departmental statistics
– Fixed connectivity through Salesforce cleanup between donations and campaigns for capital projects; donation ownership; donation and pledge records; calendar year end donations; prospective donations; updates to donations; endowed scholarships
– Coproduced formalized process for itinerary generation and trip logging in Salesforce
– Managed on-site donor event of Interlochen Arts Academy 50th anniversary five city tour
– Coordinated and executed annual fund FYE and CYE for managed prospect solicitation letters of four charitable gift officers
– Managed office for staff of fifteen
– Analyzed West Coast business in fashion, cosmetics, toys, electronics, hard goods, soft goods, home, automobile, marketing, branding, and entertainment to develop viable leads
– Generated lead development through research, cold calling, and development of existing contacts resulting in a booking rate of 20%
– Oversaw trial experience of future customers — engaging them to answer usage problems and suggest avenues of interest specific to their industries
– Collaborated with Marketing to assess turnout and effectiveness of trade show engagements and email outreach
At the heart of things, I help you articulate clarity on your priorities and a path to implement them. I build bridges of communication reading between the lines of what is said and addressing that which is unspoken — either in the room or as part of Collective Consciousness. I blend experience and intuition to bring you tailored solutions that fit your business precisely.