Seton Healthcare Family
Finance / Grants/ Analyst
June 2009 — Present
As a leader, I engage and guide by:
• Demonstrating full ownership of our team’s responsibilities including active management of more than $60 million endowment allocations across three entities;
• Contributing to a culture of transparency and collaboration;
• Staff training for process improvements which bring documented results; and
• Emphasizing accuracy, quality control, and assurance review in processing more than 50,000 annual transactions.
Ongoing accomplishments include:
• Improving data integrity to 99% accuracy processing more than $20 million annually in philanthropic donations;
• Developing complex reconciliations across multiple systems as well as executive board-level reports and analysis;
• Completing Treasury functions, i.e., ongoing money transfers between receivables, network account, and investment portfolios; and
• Assisting in the release of >$25M annually to hospital system cost centers through direct communications with executive directors and hospital system accounting team.