Project Management. Learning and Development.
Senior Client Services Project Manager
Mind Gym USA
New York City, NY
Senior Project Manager dedicated to delighting clients in the learning and development sphere.
Oxford University Press
Special Sales Account Representative
November 2012 — Present
• Managing accounts in library wholesale, Christian retail, museum, and specialty areas of business.
• Researching leads and fielding RFQs on bulk and custom sales.
• Scheduling both digital and in store co-op campaigns.
• Representing Oxford's esteemed print distribution partners. These partner presses include: Kodansha USA, Fordham University Press, The American University in Cairo Press, National Bibles, Liverpool University Press, Edinburgh University Press, and Hurst Publishers.
• Liaising with OUP's off site warehouse, customer service, and EDI personnel.
• Meeting with OUP's marketing and publicity teams to discuss new title developments, retail potential, and branding.
Oxford University Press
November 2011 — November 2012
• Communicated promotions, prices, stock, and upcoming titles to 17 field sales representatives.
• Assisted Associate Director of Retail & Wholesale Account Management with scheduling and organizing client sales meetings and business reviews.
• Created sales kits for Barnes & Noble Inc. Baker & Taylor, Follett, and Ingram.
• Processed and distributed POS reports for National Retail and Wholesale accounts.
Kaplan Test Prep
September 2010 — November 2011
• Sold educational products for a national test prep organization.
• Collaborated with managers to guarantee customer satisfaction and retain student accounts as physical classes migrated to a live online format.
St. Martin's Press
February 2010 — July 2010
• Assisted two senior publicists with booking national author interviews, signings, and tours.
• Created press kits, worked on national media pitches, and tracked coverage.
• Worked on New York Times bestselling titles such as Sarah’s Key, Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day, and the House of Night and Immortals YA book series.
Publicity Assistant - Temp
October 2009 — January 2010
• Pitched media outlets across the country to promote Meredith’s editorial content.
• Prepared television segments for Better Homes and Gardens and Family Circle.
• Wrote syndicated CBS radio briefs for Parents magazine.
• Constructed quarterly reports to track media placement and department success.
Susan Williams and Associates
May 2008 — January 2010
• Managed internal communications and public affairs for an urban school district.
• Wrote press releases, media invites, and marketing plans for clients in education and consumer goods.
• Produced content and conducted research for promotional materials and annual reports.
• Worked closely with clients, photographers and designers as a production assistant.
• Compiled media lists and organized public press events featuring government officials.
New York University
Certificate in Publishing - School of Continuing and Professional Studies, Summer Publishing Institute
B.A., English, Media and Communication
Lehighton Area High School