Being able to utilize my financial aptitude and people management skills has been my goal since the beginning of my professional career. To ensure that I acquired the knowledge and experience necessary to become successful in corporate finance, I have volunteered to work on numerous projects, putting my academic theory into p...
"PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS"
Being able to utilize my financial aptitude and people management skills has been my goal since the beginning of my professional career. To ensure that I acquired the knowledge and experience necessary to become successful in corporate finance, I have volunteered to work on numerous projects, putting my academic theory into practice.
February 2011 — May 2015
• Conducting data analysis in order to effectively price contracts consisting of multiple segments. Keeping in mind the fluctuating cost of materials, warehousing, and logistics.
• Preparing and sensitizing financial projections, with a focus on B2B pricing; examining effects on cash flows throughout contract durations.
• Utilizing VLOOKUP and Pivot Table functions in Excel and multiple functions in Access to organize, evaluate, and display data.
• Assisting in the implementation of pricing strategies to maintain and expand B2B relations
• Reporting information to the management team by compiling and summarizing quarterly data; making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST
August 2011 — February 2013
• Collaborate with sales account leadership team to support annual operating plans and provide insights into monthly , quarterly, and annual financial forecasts into McMaster sales, inventory, and operations planning.
• Review sales/financial analysis (i.e. what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems)
• Facilitate meetings with company decision makers to convey leading indicators metrics, identify abnormal conditions the across supply chain, and initiate appropriate problem solving techniques. Review sales/financial analyses (i.e. what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems)
• Identify business/industry trends in consumer behavior and technology, while scanning the competitive landscape
• Identify, pinpoint and analyze multiple facets of a problem, and then make recommendations for business change
• Provide data and thorough project recommendations to all directors to support strategic decision-making
ETRADE FINANCIAL CORP
FINANCE ASSOCIATE (SR BROKER)
November 2007 — August 2011
• Providing detailed analysis, research, and responses to client/associate inquiries regarding trade execution and corporate actions
• Initiating relationships with potential top tier clients.
• Identifying opportunities and expanding relationships with high net worth clients
• Presenting objective guidance, while providing resolutions to complex accounting/financial issues
• Handpicked member of a systems & products development team- beta testing improvements to proprietary software and customer product offerings
• Commended in 2009 & 2010 for exceeding annual sales and performance goals
• Inducted into E*Trade’s Multi-Millionaires Club
MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (FLOATING MGR)
January 2006 — November 2007
• Management of various branches including direct responsibility of individual branches profit/loss analysis and reporting
• Operations management including forecasting staffing needs, talent acquisition, procurement and compliance.
• Direct responsibility for new business development and expanding existing relationships
• Utilized compliance policy to bring under-performing branches up to regulation standards
• Key role in district-wide “spot audits” to improve branch operations and compliance practices
• Prepared reports of client engagement and retention efforts for analysis on a regional level