Field Research Manager
January 2014 — Present
• Directs a team of 13 Field Research Photographers (FRP) by assigning their daily directives, training them on new technology, and serving as their direct liaison while they canvass their respective markets.
• Conducts rigorous quality control reviews on all photographs, videos and pertinent data obtained by the FRP before it is uploaded into the CoStar product and viewable by external clients.
• Responsible for vetting, hiring and training new Field Research staff within the Pacific Northwest territory.
• Designs GIS/mapping grids for each FRP to thoroughly field their market for new inventory.
• Counsels clients on their subscriptions to resolve any account issues and to provide training on the functionalities of their online advertisements.
• Boosted client relationships by coordinating their photoshoots, visiting them with the FRP to execute customized media requests that highlight their property, and identified functionality on our website that increased their ad’s online traffic.
• Tracks, monitors and records each FRP’s weekly productivity to ensure they are achieving their metrics goals.
• Publishes HD videos and 3D photos to the appropriate product (CoStar, Loopnet, Apartments.com, and Apartment Finder). Fostered the upload of more than $540k worth of 3D photos (5,406) to client ads, generating millions of views.