Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
March 2014 — Present
• Work closely with project stakeholders, SMEs, and staff to understand the requirements and specifications for new WEB applications along with re-engineering the existing applications for Southwire’s Marketing Site.
• Execute and maintaining the planning solution by developing test plans, test scenarios, estimates and schedule for SharePoint application.
• Responsible for analyzing and evaluating user requirements and convert these requirements into business system designs.
• Create and define user stories with actual inputs and expected results.
• Assists in the development and implementation of new systems in compliance with organization standards.
• Maintains documentation on existing and new systems, including enhancements or modifications.
• Provides follow-up to ensure success of programs. Consult with users to collect information about system needs, objectives, functions, and features.
• Participates with clients in testing system changes and enhancements. Provides technical support for system malfunctions and corrects errors.
• Stabilize the solution through test case execution, ensuring the solution meets business requirements.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders and peers in daily stand-ups, end of sprint status meetings, etc.
• Document software defects using bug tracking system and report defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
• Create and report quality test metrics.
• Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verifying performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues.
• Support deployment stabilization through execution of end-to-end testing.