Director, Shopper Insights and Category Management
Category strategy development and shopper insights team leader addressing Fragrance, Cosmetics, Personal Care, and total Beauty. Successful cross functional role to drive retail customer application with corporate and sales teams for implementation in $25B marketplace.
Director/Senior Manager, Cosmetics (2009 – 2011)
* Led shopper insight shopper research identification, planning, strategy, and execution for $4.5B US Category, driving U.S. market, consumer needs, shopper conversion, launch opportunities, and product benefit segmentation.
* Built $50M incremental category and brand opportunities in Mass, Department and Drug COT with team partners.
* Collaborate with four member syndicated team overseeing 15 custom categories, the development of category and brand shopper learning plan needs for the cross functional organization.
* Reduced cost of syndicated services by 16% with $3.4M budget, increasing qualitative and quantitative capabilities of internal team.
* Created annual team summit for 20+ analysts to further enhance their knowledge of data resources, and develop their professional skill set.
* Developed and presented new phase of corporate Cosmetics Shopper Learning plan to drive custom foundational category insights needed for $100M market expansion at top five market customers.
Director, Fragrance and Personal Care (2008 – 2009)
* Recruited for newly created role at start of Del integration to drive national category strategy and re-invent the Fragrance experience for the shopper in the 75,000 door Mass retail channel.
* Facilitated 13 person team including IRI on-site analyst and new Business Analysis team to elevate usage of data resources through the corporate organization including IRI Panel, NPD, Spectra, and Kantar.
* Communicated Fragrance Shopper category development plan to retailers designed to build the market with qualitative and quantitative driven research and achievement of incremental shopper growth.