1st Reconnaissance Battalion, USMC
Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman
May 2015 — Present
- Capable of world wide deployment as a Special Operations Combat Medic.
- Trained to handle complex traumatic and medical problems encountered on the modern battlefield and provide advanced medical care for troops in austere conditions.
- USSOCOM Special Operations Advanced Tactical Paramedic (SO-ATP) Certified.
- Provide medical and operational services for Fleet Marine Force Reconnaissance and special operations personnel engaged in direct action, COIN, U/W, FID, and reconnaissance operations.
- Perform paramedical skills, basic life support, minor surgical procedures, treatment of diving-related injuries, and other routine and emergency medical healthcare procedures as required.
- Instruct and advise operational personnel in measures for prevention of illness and treatment of injuries associated with operating in austere environments, open- and closed-circuit SCUBA diving, military free fall, and amphibious operations.
Qualifications: SO/ATP, EMT-B, ACLS, BLS, PEPP, Marine Combatant Diver, NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver, Freefall Parachutist- USPA A license, Fleet Marine Force, NBDHMT DMT #2373 Diver Med Tech.