Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care
Special Projects Coordinator/Webinar Technical Manager
September 2007 — Present
- Plan, manage, and execute projects, meetings, and events, including over 120 educational webinars. Act as Event Coordinator for The International Conference on Patient- and Family-Centered Care.
- Initiated and developed webinar program that resulted in over 300% growth of subscription list. Execute innovative marketing strategies for events to subscribers.
- Collaborate with successful facilitation of large-scale meetings. Monitor various aspects such as air and hotel arrangements, expenses, revenues, and registration performance.
- Devised IPFCC e-commerce website renovation and event management system expansion. Mentor entire staff in advanced technology.
- Manage over $4M in financial transactions and maintain merchant and credit card accounts.
- Establish positive relationships with key medical professionals and healthcare organizations in private and federal sectors.