First American Financial Corporation
Legal/Transactional Compliance Associate
October 2015 — Present
• Perform strategic contract negotiations with parties to ensure conformity with applicable state and federal law and favorable outcomes.
• Capture applicable and relevant supporting documentation to support auditability of company processes and workflows by using Excel to monitor monthly order reports to ensure.
• Facilitate ongoing communication between the buyer, seller, and legal team to allow for timely completion of terms and conditions.
• Develop, conduct, and evaluate process/procedure areas of improvement aided by PowerPoint Presentations (quarterly)
• Conduct internal review of contracted search attorney invoices to ensure up to date portfolio.
• Expert in identifying multifaceted issues within commercial transactions by researching risk(s) related to various areas.
• Create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to present to executives applicable risk(s) when insuring defects.
• Intimate working knowledge of all title, legal and document requirements at all levels of government, together with thorough understanding of trends and developments in the applicable areas of law and creative financing.