Computer Task Group
IBM & Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (TGCS) Site Coordinator
October 2011 — Present
- Assist the IBM & TGCS teams in the achievement of their business objectives by carrying out a wide variety of administrative and management tasks related to the client and employee population assigned within the field.
- Responsible for conducting the orientation and onboarding experience for assigned new hires. Discuss IBM/TGCS and CTG policies, benefit selections, provide information for training opportunities, complete I-9 & e-verify authorization, cover payroll process and time entry system protocol, etc. Have completed roughly 300 orientations.
- Work closely with 500+ employees to complete and update benefit changes, expenses, training request reimbursements and approvals, separation paperwork, payroll issues, tax form updates, etc.
- Prepare special reports distributed internally and to the client. Reports include current requisition updates, turnover, separation information, foreign national details and sick/missing time.
- Work on site at IBM/TGCS twice weekly to assist in site management tasks and duties including resolving employee and customer issues, discuss training opportunities, address payroll issues, update tax and direct deposit forms, aid in separation meetings as needed, etc.
- Work directly with internal CTG departments regularly (including payroll, human resources, benefits, accounting and legal teams) on solving internal employee issues, requests and contract updates.
- Arranged and coordinated dozens of employee appreciation events, lunches and dinners. Worked directly with promotional companies in designing and ordering recruiting promo items and employee appreciation gifts.