Me to We Beijing
Drama teacher, curriculum Designer and leadership teacher
September 2016 — Present
- Teaches drama, oral expression, body awareness, exaggeration
- Creates drama curriculum for elementary and high schools
- Uses positive methods to engage students in their learning
- Helps develop a Reading/Drama curriculum
- Follows up after workshop with teachers and schools
- Is comfortable teaching different class sizes (from 15 to 200 students per class)
- Produces and directs plays for school and public performances.
- Rehearses and drills students to ensure they master parts
- Adapts course of study and training methods to meet student's need and ability.