YWCA Hartford Region
March 2012 — Present
• Develop and implement overall agency marketing strategic plan, which includes paid advertising, marketing sponsorships, event and program marketing, social media calendar, website maintenance calendar, and press releases.
• Responsible for content creation for all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Expanded social media platforms to include Instagram and Pinterest in 2014 to increase community engagement.
• Launched new website in August 2013 using Firespring CMS. Developed new site navigation and content to correspond with the launch. Responsible for on-going website maintenance.
• Design various marketing collateral including: invitations for agency events, flyers for programs and events, and program books for events.
• Responsible for brand consistency across the agency. Created marketing toolkit in 2013 to educate staff on brand standards and provide branded materials for use.
• Produce three paper newsletters a year including writing content and developing newsletter template. The newsletters reach nearly 4,000 people in the Hartford Region.
• Write, design and produce e-mail marketing campaigns including: monthly newsletters, event invitations, surveys and fundraising appeals. These campaigns reach nearly 3,500 inboxes.
• Responsible for marketing and communications coordination for all organizations events including largest women fundraising event in the area, the In the Company of Women luncheon which draws 1500+.