HR Business Partner, Manager
ARC powers the U.S.-based travel industry with premier business solutions, travel agency accreditation services, process and financial management tools, and powerful data analytics. In 2014, ARC settled more than $89 billion worth of carrier ticket transactions for more than 9,400 travel agencies with 13,000 points of sale.
- Serve as an internal consultant in support of the Chief Information Officer and Information Systems Division senior leadership to align business objectives with ARC's people strategy
- Provide a range of consultation services to management in multiple locations, on a wide range of HR services to include talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, training, organizational development, transformation, culture change and employee relations, as well as support the tactical needs of employees and managers
- Design and manage ARC’s internship program into a robust long-term pipeline for candidates, increasing opportunities for talented, diverse, emerging professionals
- Formulate partnerships across the business and work collaboratively with the HR team to deliver maximum value solutions to management and employees that reflect the business objective of the organization
- Contribute to ARC's HR strategy by acting as a member of the HR Leadership Team