Teach For America
Manager, Teacher Leadership Development
July 2013 — Present
• Manage 32 teachers across grade levels and content to support career development through classroom content training, tracking and analyzing metrics and data, and individualized high-impact professional development resulting in teachers on track to make more than 1.82 years academic growth on average for the 2013-2014 school year.
• Evaluate corps members using performance assessments, rubrics, tools, and surveys
• Design and facilitate professional development for over 220 corps members and Teach For America Corporate Staff and choose workshops based on needs identified by data analysis
• Cultivate and sustain relationships with school and district personnel in Newark, Paterson , and Orange and utilize those relationships to align professional development goals and amplify efficacy of coaching supports and training delivery
• Recruit, evaluate, select incoming 2014 and 2015 corps members who align with our mission and perform on our competency rubric