Meals on Wheels by ACC
Special Projects Assistant
March 2013 — Present
• Serves as a team member on special projects within the organization. This includes assuming assigned tasks, assigning and coordinating other tasks with team members, organizing meetings, and monitoring the status of the project to completion.
• Supports overall office functions, handles inquiries and intakes and fills office staff assignments when staff are assigned to another site or responsibility and/or supports field responsibilities in either home-delivered or congregate meal programs.
• Collects, organizes and documents data and transactions per project requirements.
• Supports and coordinates with the team to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
• Develops recommendations and implements recommendations upon approval.
• Maintains schedules, files and records of the project.
• Assures communication and close working relations between MoW staff, volunteers, and management.