Fair Lawn, NJ
Basically, I set the pric ing for all fragrances for the North American market for our exten sive list of clients (like Coty, Estee Lauder, Bath & Body Works, Clorox, Proctor & Gam ble, to name a few!).
“Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” - Elizabeth Taylor
Marketing, creativity, thinking outside the box, reading, writing, making, color...
Honestly? Working the creative marketing for a place like Marvel Comics, Scholastic Books, or a internet or fashion-minded start-up. I love to read, I love to write, and I love creative thinking. I worked in Marketing before, but not in the analytics, but the creative end - write-ups, creating brochures, travel books....
July 2008 — Present
Calculate and confirm pricing for all required fragrances and flavors upon request, according to set standards, and make certain there are proper approvals for pricing when needed.
Maintain and ensure the accuracy of all data retained in the company’s business systems, as well as update pricing and ordering system for any and all price adjustments.
Presentation of pricing practices to all new administrative hires in Fine Fragrance.
Assist Regional Pricing Manager with report analysis on a regular basis, including analyzing KPI reports Core Brands, as well as produce ad hoc reports and analysis for finance and business management.
Work with Customer Service to ensure orders are entered into SAP are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Marketing & Sales Administrator
July 2005 — June 2008
• Created marketing materials for clients through information gathering from suppliers and in-house wine education department, e.g. technical pages, brochures, point of sale cards.
• Proofread and edited all company created materials that will be viewed and used by sales representatives, distributors, and customers.
• Created detailed travel and tasting books for trips to Italy, Spain, South America, and various wine tasting seminars – included fun cultural facts, how to travel like a local, and places to check out, as well as in-depth wine descriptions for tastings.
• Participated in yearly trade show, through preparing marketing materials for buyers, as well as being the acting brand representative for two wineries, which consisted of taking clients through the wine portfolio, explaining not only the tasting profiles of the wines, but backstory of the winery and their processes in the creation of the product.
• Extensive experience in working with Desktop Publishing for creating material, as well as acting as the liaison between the creative and sales teams, organizing all requests for sales materials for the sales team.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick
Bachelor's degree, Economics