May 2012 — Present
• Built relationships with Client teams to achieve success of the program and go-live stabilization
• Collaborated with Operations team to meet timely and accurate deliverables
• Led multiple client workshops to understand the scope of work being transitioned to Accenture.
• Created knowledge transfer plans across AP, AR, HR, and Customer Service for up to 40 resources that included internal training and on-shore and offshore knowledge transfer sessions
• Organized New Joiner Orientation sessions for new resources being on-boarded to the account.
• Managed all application access activities for 40 resources working directly with client CIO. Coordinated the list of applications, gathered requirements for resources to gain access, and tested on-site with the resources at Accenture’s Delivery Centers.
• Developed the end to end go-live readiness plan, included client backlog, monthly volumes, stabilization support, work queue management, change management, and reporting.
• Executed integrated Service Rehearsal Test plan for a total of 3 weeks to complete Accounts Receivable transactions end to end across multiple client locations and business users
• Accurately managed project financials - total budget of $1.1 million across four Accenture locations and 40 resources for 6 months.