Associate Marketing Director at Real Simple & RealSimple.com
April 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Activate added value programs for advertisers, such as: events, advertorials, rich media units, contests, sweepstakes, and other non-standard digital advertising programs for clients
• Primary marketing liaison on multi-site deals across the Lifestyle Group brands: All You, Coastal Living, Cooking Light, Health, MyHomeIdeas.com, MyRecipes.com, Real Simple, Southern Living, Sunset, and This Old House
• Create and oversee production of online ad sales materials and collateral, incorporating research data where necessary
• Develop compelling ideas to deliver on client objectives for all online RFPs
• Project Manager on several successful promotional websites with Conde Nast Studio
• Brainstorm with editorial team to create new sales programs and advertising products for Brides.com in order to maximize revenue
• Development and execution of integrated sweepstakes, contests, events, and custom program initiatives from start to ﬁnish
• Create contextually integrated program proposals for RFP responses including program ideation, mock-ups and related materials that meet clients needs and objectives
SALES PLANNING MANAGER
• Primary liaison with editorial and product teams in the development of new advertising products.
• Create “big idea” client specific and broader category opportunities, in order to maximize revenue.
• Attend sales calls with Sales Representative at Client offices and Media agencies.
• Manage client events for U.S. News Media Group.
• Create effective marketing & sales tools, including sell sheets, presentations, POVs and mockups
ASSOCIATE INTEGRATED MARKETING MANAGER
• Craft online and integrated proposals and RFP responses for clients
• Develop out-of the box, multi-platform integrated programs for key advertisers from the RFP stage to final execution, including creation of in-house ads and promotional online advertisement
• Cross functional Project Manager on multiple key accounts
• Work with Ad Operations to ensure timely delivery and success of online campaigns
• Manage client events for U.S News & World Report Magazine & USNews.com
Responsible for managing advertising inventory in DART for Publishers as well as communicating availability to Sales Team to maximize selling
• Inputted and followed all current campaign information including pricing, impression levels, inventory and signed insertion orders
• Primary Contact for U.S. News & World Report President for Online Revenue
• Played key support role to three sales account managers and two Regional Account Managers in acquisition of new and existing business
• Planned and executed numerous publicity events for clients from start to finish
• Created presentation books, POV’s, and other helpful materials for use in proposals and at meetings