Reliance Trust Company
Human Resources Officer, Talent Management Specialist
October 2010 — Present
• Serves as first point of contact for employees in need of human resources assistance
• Responsible for ensuring all personnel human resources related issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Develops and implements full life-cycle recruitment strategy based on company’s needs.
• Responsible for ensuring recruitment efforts are cost effective and attracts top talent for the position.
• Proactively partners with hiring managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs.
• Manages the workflow of screening, selecting and submitting candidates to job requisitions.
• Responsible for conducting all new hire orientations and exit interviews.
• Responsible for accurately creating and distributing offer letters, new hire and termination packets.
• Supports acquisitions by creating and providing needed data and documents.
• Responds to requests for employment verification's, unemployment requests and reference requests.
• Ensures compliance within corporate office location as well as in each subsidiary office.
• Maintains candidates and newly hired employee records in the Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Maintains and gather all data for company’s annual Affirmative Action Plan and VETS 100-A reporting.
• Prepares and maintains human resources and employee benefits data and reports.
• Responsible for the maintenance all employee personnel files.
• Manages the monthly and quarterly commission payouts to ensure accurate payment.
• Assists Payroll Manager with data input.
• Assists with the processing of manual checks as necessary.
• Assists with annual benefits open enrollment.
• Maintains the HRIS system including entering of new data.
• Actively participates in employee relations counseling on disciplinary actions.
• Actively participates in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems.
• Actively participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other related meetings and seminars.