April 2009 — Present
Responsible for implementing marketing strategies to optimize revenue growth, maximize profit and increase brand awareness. She continues to translate company’s goals into strategy that results in greater market share.
• Developed powerful marketing strategies designed to optimize revenue growth resulting in greater market share and profitability.
• Conducted financial analysis spearheading successful transformation of non-performing territory through vertical, platform and product diversification resulting in $71 million in annual revenues.
• Conceptualized and developed new advertising strategies and campaigns for Facebook Marketing generating over twelve million customer inquiries on Facebook since 2012.
• Crafted results-driven marketing plans, pricing and retention strategies for top accounts such as: Allstate Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Geico, Progressive, Kaplan University, Ashford University, The Art Institutes, AAA and for the San Diego Humane Society.
• Produced effective business plans and managed development of several proprietary software technologies.
• Supervised and led Search, Social, Display, Creative, SEO and Sales teams generating goals, strategy and pricing for company.
• Analyzed business conditions and industry trends, identifying opportunities to expand growth of revenues.