Santander Global Banking & Markets
Event and Project Manager
September 2010 — Present
Plan and execute strategic marketing, community outreach, and VIP client entertainment events, requiring meticulous project and logistics management. Provide ideas and direction on event production for 3 business units: equity sales, institutional client sales, and fixed income sales.
• Collaborate with all project stakeholders, including C-level executives and sales management, to identify needs, goals, budgets, and timelines.
• Produce PowerPoint presentations with pictures, statistics, costs, and comparisons, facilitating buy-in from senior leadership.
• Coordinate and supervise the activities of personnel, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Procure venues, catering, audio visual equipment, security, and rental needs.
• Manage contract agreements, billing, reporting, and post-conference surveys.