Alfred Mann Foundation
Managing Director, Gifting and Development
January 2004 — April 2009
● Demonstrated strong project management skills as project coordinator for annual galas and fundraising events that produced over $2 million in new funding.
● Monitored and tracked $800,000–$1 million budgets for the fundraising and event-planning department and for specific events.
● Oversaw weekly staff and event meetings with 10–20 people.
● Designed, created, maintained, and implemented a master schedule of all aspects of each major event.
● Coordinated and oversaw donor-related activities in annual silent and live auctions.
● Reviewed and disseminated event communications, such as media press releases, event sponsorship, and donation solicitation packages.
● Organized and maintained a database of over 10,000 entries.
● Managed four department employees and 35 volunteers; carried out job performance reviews, mentoring and monitoring, delegation of duties, and interdepartmental coordination.
★ Visit http://aemf.org/gala/ to learn more! ★