Public Health Student
Portland State University
Undergraduate student of public health with several years of experience in the outdoor industry. Left the outdoor industry to pursue an education and career of higher purpose. Immense passion for women's rights and global equality, with a focus on micro finance and self-empowerment.
"Do we want people to beat the odds, or do we want to change the odds?"
Public health, women's rights, renewable energy, sustainability, micro finance
Founder and/or Executive Director of a non-profit that aims to improve the status of women worldwide.
Adventure Travel Program Coordinator
December 2012 — July 2014
Clymb Adventures are human-powered adventure experiences curated by our team of active travel experts. We partner with some of the best tour operators on the planet to deliver Clymb members truly amazing deals on trips to iconic adventure travel destinations around the globe.
• Coordinate with tour operators to gather trip information and marketing assets and ensure the details of adventure travel offers are accurate
• Support the Program Manager in researching and finalizing new trip offerings
• Work cross-departmentally to ensure marketing promotions and invoices are accurate
• Draft compelling trip descriptions and proofread, fact-check, and edit as needed
• Load all trip images and copy onto the website
• Handle and manage all customer service tasks associated with selling travel
• Manage all bookings, cancellations, and modifications
Member Support Specialist
December 2011 — December 2012
The Clymb.com inspires human-powered adventure by delivering member-exclusive 72-hour sales on premium brands and experiences.
• Ensured absolute member satisfaction
• Identified solutions to member support requests
• Proactively solved problems upstream
• Provided support for adventures inquiries
• Assisted as needed with marketing and public relations projects
March 2011 — September 2011
Gravity Magazine is an online publication featuring women in action sports.
• Photographed interviewees, conducted interviews, and wrote feature stories
Sweet Grass Ranch
June 2008 — September 2010
Sweet Grass Ranch is a family owned cattle and guest ranch in south-central Montana.
• Ensured guest safety
• Cared for horses
• Lead guest rides and cattle drives
• Assisted kitchen and cleaning staff when necessary
World Instructor Training Schools
Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
Ponderosa High School
Portland State University
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Health Studies; Community Health Education