Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
August 2011 — January 2014
Selected by senior management to directly support the Director of Operations in developing training protocols. Lifted team capabilities by personally identifying strengthens and mentoring new applicants.
• Improved process efficiency.
• Developed the initial Quality Assurance training manual.
• Conducted department training and research.
• Collaborated closely with senior management.
• Developed specific goals and plans to prioritize.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications.
• Strong reading comprehension, writing, speaking, and monitoring.
• Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment in interpreting guidelines and standards.
• Developed constructive and cooperative QA department.
• Managed a department of 10.
• Implemented initiatives to reduce employee overload.
• Ability to analyze root causes and the impact of relevant issues and factors.
• Proofread medical transcripts (IME's, peer reviews, addendums, Occupational Accidents, FCE’s and radiological reports).