September 2005 — December 2012
• Answered, screened, and directed inbound phone calls.
• Received and assisted clients and escorted them to correct destinations; offices, rooms or meeting rooms.
• Performed general secretarial duties, including - meeting scheduling, appointment set up, faxing and mailing.
• Took verbal and written messages and transmitted them to exact person/destination.
• Received and sorted email and electronic deliveries.
• Maintained meeting diary - manually or electronically, as required.
• Accepted letters and packages delivered to the front desk and distributed to appropriate staff.
• Handled general requests for information and data.
• Interacted well with the public.
• Handled delicate situations, such as - customer requests, special needs, and complaints.
• Performed basic customer service functions.
• Coordinated maintenance of the front desk reception area equipment, furniture, lighting, applications, and brochures.
• Maintained a neat, tidy, and pleasant appearance of the reception area.