State Attorney's Office, 9th Judicial Circuit
September 2008 — Present
• Analyzes budget information released and approved by the state of Florida, and Orange and Osceola County Governments for use by the State Attorney’s Office (SAO) for operation of the office and for they prosecution of all criminal proceedings in the 9th Judicial District.
• Creates monthly/quarterly reports received based on state fee collection initiatives.
• Monitors expenses paid/revenues collected for various budgets/grants/trust funds for forecasting purposes.
• Distributes/releases funds approved by the State and appropriated to various budgets each quarter.
• Generates Purchase Orders for products and services utilized by the SAO.
• Approves/audits all state and county government purchasing card activities.
• Custodian of two revolving petty cash funds for the SAO for emergency use only.
• Processes payments to other governmental entities for services rendered.