- Microsoft Dynamic CRM administration.
- Project manager for multiple projects to re-engineer business processes to make them more efficient.
- Create reports to assist sales force and C-suite in managing the sales pipeline.
- Assist local account managers (sales team) with business development/proposal creation activities.
- Create and maintain automated approval process for business development/proposal creation using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Assist local account managers (sales professionals) in creating project based budgets.
- SharePoint super user specializing in workflows, InfoPath forms, pages, lists, and permissions.
- Created and maintain a Red/Yellow/Green weekly project status dashboard in SharePoint.
- Assist in the development of PMO processes, tools, & templates.
- Provide guidance to project managers during all phases of the project life cycle.
- Serve as liaison between PMO and project managers to help project managers meet the
expected level of process adoption.
- Created a new project and job code processing system to improve the quality of time tracking for all projects and increase transparency of jobs on all levels.
- Work with Project Managers and the Finance Team to ensure project cost management tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Work with project managers within assigned projects to ensure all project documentation and project resources are up to date and filed with the PMO, as appropriate.
- Assist PMO Leaders with reviewing performance reporting and deliverables.
- Ensure appropriate level of project information is maintained in the PMO application and performs
periodic audits of the data to ensure quality.
- Work with project managers to prepare and conduct gate reviews such as project planning and startup approval, project plan reviews, go/no go meetings and project closure meetings.
- Conduct scheduled and adhoc training on PMO processes, business development processes, SharePoint administration and CRM functionality.