May 2011 — Present
• Greet guests and and accompany them to their tables.
• Present menus and respond any questions regarding menu items.
• Serve beverages.
• Check regularly with guests to make sure that they are enjoying their meals.
• Take necessary action to resolve any complaints.
• Inform patrons of each day specials.
• Describe meal constituents and cooking methods to patrons.
• Take dishes and glasses away from tables and counters.
• Prepare list of overall meal costs along with sales taxes.
• Stock service areas with supplies; tableware, linens, etc.
• Operated cash register, received and dispensed correct change.