Assistant Director, Programming & Marketing | Career Services
March 2015 — Present
• Serve as advisor and liaison to English, Urban Studies, Political Science, Human Communications and Theatre, and Communications departments. Also serve as Pre-Law advisor and member of staff Pre-Law Advisory team for students interested in law school.
• Deliver career coaching/advising/counseling services through a range of approaches, including individual, drop-in, and group appointments; workshops; and other programs.
• Coordinate major programs, e.g. career fair, summer & part-time job fair and develop an effective marketing strategy for each; Promote on-campus recruitment schedules, information tables, and information sessions.
• Provide coaching to students and/or alumni on job-search tools and strategies, including resume writing, developing cover letters and job-campaign correspondence, interviewing, networking, and making connections with employers.
• Assist in the formulation of appropriate learning outcomes for career services programs and collection and processing of data related to outcomes assessment; Assess programs to measure learning outcomes and
• Oversee management of social media forums ensuring incorporation into overall marketing plans for department, consistency of messages; regular student contributions; Design, administer, and compile results of marketing and communications needs assessments; interpret results and use to make and implement recommendations and to determining career services' accomplishment of its mission.
• Supervise and Train Marketing/Social Media Assistant.
• Other Involvement at Trinity: Investigator for Sexual Assault cases on campus; Co-Advisor of Black Student Union group(past), Co-Advisor for Trinity Pre-Law Society; Advisor for Pre-Law students