Bartlesville Public School District
Executive Assistant to Superintendent/Community Relations Coordinator/BOE Minutes Clerk
July 2016 — Present
1. Writes press releases, takes pictures, updates district web site, handles video and PowerPoint
2. Works with print, television, radio and web media outlets.
3. Makes updates to district web site.
4. Coordinates annual Back to School Rally for staff members.
5. Coordinates video projects which promotes district.
6. Designs presentations which are used for special appearances, programs and functions.
7. Handles calls from patrons concerning school policies and school law, meetings, school
calendars, complaints, school boundaries, and other general information requests.
8. Completes all support and secretarial duties to support the superintendent as needed.
9. Complies Master calendar from information obtained from all departments in the district
10. Designs invitations to special events within district and makes sure they are produced and
distributed in a timely manner.
11. Designs programs for special events within district.
12. Designs plaques for district which are used at special events.
13. Works with area business leaders to get donations of food and services for special events.
14. Helps publicize publicity campaigns for bond issue elections.
15. Helps coordinate and publicize annual Teacher of the Year campaign.
16. Helps coordinate annual Special Olympics send-off event.
17. Attends all Board of Education meetings as required.
18. Provides professional public relations counsel and assistance to the administration, Board of
Education, building administrators, parent groups and student groups.
19. Performs other tasks as assigned by superintendent.