Sr. Service Agent
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Sr. Service Agent at FedEx Express
As part of the Marketing Department I reported directly to the Director of Communication to oversee the implantation, creation, and maintenance of digital media assists crucial to the foundation.
• Created, planned, and implemented multiple creative ways to collect email subscribers for our
marketing email campaigns.
• Enhanced and streamlined current website for optimized performance on current Wordpress
platform with new plug-in technologies.
• Planned and organized proposals for new website, mobile-app, and other advanced multimedia
• Worked with developers to create plans for execution of new technologies within foundation
• Improved current online steaming methods for live events with the upgrade and implantation of
new equipment and software to provide our viewers with HD content while growing out global
• Other responsibilities included the use of my background in photography, cinematography, and
graphic design to improve the appearance of our marketing and news elements.
• Other improvements included platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, wordpress, Shopify.
• Collection of Google Analytics, as well as other
Worked as the liaison between the sales department and marketing department to coordinate
promotional requests for on-site, online and on-air opportunities. In addition, responsible for designing sales presentations/decks, Media Kit, Print & Video Recaps.
• Worked closely with the General Sales Manager and Marketing Director to coordinate promotional
events, advertisements deals, and on-air promotions to best fit the client’s needs and expectations.
• Responsible for working with the Account Executive on designing & planning of sales presentations and promotions.
• Design of event promotional posters, banners, web banners, and other visual elements.
• Headed the update and creation of new media kits, as well as print and video recaps of finished
• Worked with all stations to provide visual graphics for sales promotions.
Worked closely with the CEO to create and organize the best solutions for our client’s digital media needs.
• Design and management of social media site.
• Planning of media campaigns.
• Content creation for client campaigns
• Story Boarding, shooting, and editing of productions.
• Edited photography, video, and graphic design assignments.
• Worked closely with clients to design their brand and presence on the social network.
• Cultivating clients through professional network recommendations.
Provided customers with relevant technical solutions, training, and support that fulfilled the customer’s needs & goals.
• Certified in Apple iLife & iWork suites
• Experienced in Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro
• Technical Support
• Inventory control
Part of my role at Apple was to enrich the lives of our customers and to provide the customer with the relevant computer solution that fulfills our customers needs and aspirations. Technical support and inventory control.
In-charge of shipping control and inventory, also technical support for credit card processing terminals.
Worked closely with both sales department and customers to provided the best services possible.