April 2013 — Present
The Holonis platform consolidates all the channels a business needs to market themselves on the web. All these functions create a complex piece of software that has several classifications of users. My job is to resolve the complexity by producing east-to-understand articles, e-books, learning documents, sales enablement materials, and other digital assets.
- Developing, strategizing and writing an extensive web of help & support material for all users of the platform.
- Collaborating with CTO and other executives to write clear and concise user interface copy for all areas of the platform.
- Planning and standardizing a consistent voice and terminology for all the functions and components of the platform.
- Collaborating with the Sales Operation Manager and other team members to develop, write and edit all the employee handbooks for all OEM components. These components include Salesforce, TaskRay, Desk.com, FreshDesk, Google Apps, and Chatter.
- Working directly with the CEO, CTO and leading authors on the Internet by editing and writing a product description manual and white papers that are used to develop marketing material.
- Ensuring all the configurated OEM components, trigger workflows, and other workflows are accurately documented.
- Assisting in the management of the team of content writers by assigning articles and providing feedback on work.
-Providing constant feedback to the CTO, CEO and President of the company in regards to user experience and functionality.