Senior Analyst: Service Delivery Model - Localisation
Serve as the custodian of the Service Delivery Model within the Global Transformation Programme within MTN. Responsible for ensuring alignment between the different functional areas and implementing the target operating model through Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, and Enterprise Asset Management. Key Responsibilities include:
- Engaging with Senior Stakeholders across MTN Opcos
- Conducing due diligence and RFI exercises in-country
- Conducting KPI Baselining in order to measure AS-IS and TO-BE performance metrics
- Aligning outcomes to the Shared Services Hub
- Support implementation teams during the roll out of the target operating model
- Align continuous improvement initiatives between the Opco, Shared Services Hub, and MTN Group.