Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Sharepoint IT Devloper/IT Engineer
July 2011 — Present
Working for HP Internal IT Infrastructure, it has 25+ farms in Sharepoint 2010 and 5 Farms in Sharepoint 2007. 700+ Sharepoint servers, including production, Development and test servers (Front end, Query, Index and Database servers). We have team of 5 people for across the world. I am the primary support engineering for Asia pacific region
Also L3 support for Exchange
Roles and Responsibilities
• Working on Major Incidents escalated by L2 teams for Sharepoint & Messaging
• Patching SharePoint server, CU Updates installation.
• Farm QA after Development team ready to move the Farm to Production
• On call Support Engineer for Sharepoint
• Engaging Microsoft in case if we don’t find any fix to the issue.