August 2013 — December 2013
Project: ERP Implementation at Diesel Locmotive Works (DLW, Varanasi) and Rail Wheel Plant (RWP, Patna):
The Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. It is the largest Diesel-electric locomotive manufacturer in India.
Rail Wheel Plant, Bela is a subsidiary of Indian Railways. It is situated in Bela Gram Panchayat, Dariyapur Block Parsa and Saran district of Bihar. The project is being looked after by Workshop projects/Indian Railways, Patna
• Preparation of SRS (System Requirement Sheet)
• Involved in user requirement analysis and verification.
• Involved in maintenance and customization of system requirements.
• Involved in user group meetings to gather system requirements.
• Involved in Analysis and design document specifications.
• Business Process Mapping
• Figuring out the potential user of the system
• Proposing various features and modules in new system.
• Specification and design of new systems along with Data Centre