The Make it Happen Person
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Career executive assistant. Highly competent and versatile professional who can be trusted with even the most confidential projects. Known as 'the third arm' or 'business partner' to c-suite executives. Self-starter and quick-learner who always exceeds expectations. A utility player that’s self driven and dedicated to contin...
Apply now for Director of Marketing job at Citia in New York City - Citia’s revolutionary atomic content system empowers teams and people to create, organize, distribute and measure multi-purpose content cards for impact everywhere. Using...
• 2011-2013 Grammys On site social media monitoring and outreach
• 2012-2013 Grammylive.com social media management
• 2010-2011 SXSW for iMeet.com social media engagement
• 2011-2012 Traveled internationally as social media consultant visiting various financial corporations to set up social media teams, training, and development
• Serve as a liaison and manage outside PR, copywriters and product marketing vendors and consultants.
• Event execution plans for Social Media Prom, Twestival SF, SF Social Media Week, and more.
• Oversight of venue, A/V and other logistical requirements
• Coordination of speakers and entertainment as required
• Coordination of VIP guests and speakers for Blogworld 2011.
• 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards was the highest rated GRAMMY Award show telecast in eighteen years
• GRAMMYs was a top-ten, worldwide trend for three days after initial telecast and trended 9 out of 10 spots on top-ten telecast night (the tenth spot was a sponsored/paid trending topic)
• GRAMMYs garnered over 2.4 million conversations around buzz words with 90 percent of conversations being favorable
• TWESTIVALSF Raised a total of over $15,000 for selected charities in 3 years.
• Social Media Prom was first official sponsored event by FunnyOrDie.com selling out 3 1/2 weeks in advance.