New York Police & Fire Widows' & Children's Benefit Fund
May 2014 — Present
- Collaborate with development team to plan and execute three large fundraising events with guests ranging from 300 to 800.
- Provide on-site event management and coordination of up to 50 volunteers. Plan and manage behind-the-scenes event logistics.
- Prepare creative materials for events, website, presentations, social media or potential sponsors.
- Prepare monthly reports and reconciliation of all cash donations and expenses. Process all incoming invoice to ensure vendors are paid.
- Ensure donors are properly invoiced and delivered tax receipts for donations.
- Communicate with vendors to negotiate services and contracts in anticipation of new office move.
- Keep donor and beneficiary databases up to date in Raiser's Edge.
- Anticipate and fulfill any general office needs.
- Continuously brainstorm and present ways to improve organization efficiency and programs.