Jefferson County Suicide Prevention Coalition
May 2013 — Present
• Maintain the records of the Coalition, including membership, attendance, minutes and press.
• Organize and write reports, including progress reports, annual surveys and goal objectives.
• Coordinate the Coalition and sub-committee schedules and ensure all members can access the schedules and progress reports, assisting with technical support where needed.
• Develop and maintain systems for accurate and timely distribution of Coalition information/materials to members.
• Develop and maintain systems for accurate tracking of coalition members’ feedback and ideas.
• Coordinate the logistics for and attend Coalition meetings and trainings, including site set-up, supplies and equipment, invitations, registration, attendance, and following up with no-shows as appropriate.
• Work together with Coalition members to support the development of Coalition strategic planning and committee work plans, with systems to monitor and measure progress.
• Work together with Coalition members and Jefferson County Office of Community Services to facilitate and coordinate the collection of data from diverse sources and compile a year end summary report.
• As the Coalition develops, support the continued growth and expansion that reflect outcome accomplishment, including facilitating community engagement, implementation and feedback as well as organizing action plans.