DePaul University Campus Recreation
Assistant Director, Marketing
June 2010 — Present
• Initiate and lead Campus Recreation marketing and communication efforts tailored to multiple audiences, including DePaul students, faculty, staff, and local community members.
• Excel at cultivating relationships with university departments and acting as the campus liaison for Campus Recreation programming staff.
• Authored and deployed the department’s first marketing plan, encompassing performance targets for eight program areas, a style guide for web and print, and social media guidelines.
• Oversee the writing, design and production of collateral, including posters, annual reports, pamphlets, brochures, emails, and other forms of written communication.
• Overhauled the Campus Recreation and facility Facebook and Yelp accounts in order to engage with customers and develop brand integrity.
• Launched and oversee the Campus Recreation Twitter, Foursquare, and Instagram accounts. Consistently recognized by the DePaul Social Media Work Group as someone doing “cool social media stuff.”